CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

COWBOYS GAME

Sorry ladies he is taken.



This is the locker room where all the "boys" get naked. LOL


Adam, Michael and Andy



This stadium is so big the statue of liberty could fit inside the stadium standing up. Crazy




Me being the very nice wife that I am for Michael's birthday (big michael) this year I got him a trip to see the Dallas Cowboys first home game of the season in their new stadium. Yes I know I am such a nice wife.LOL Anyway he flew out saturday morning with my cousins Andy and Adam and my brother Eric. The went to a Rangers game saturday night, and they went to visit the stadium that night. Michael called me from the stadium and he was just in Awe at hour big it was and and how nice it is. The next day they all went to the stadium early and watched the game later on that night. The cowboys lost but Michael still had fun. The next day they got to tour the stadium, he was so excited like a little kid. He called me and said I'm in the locker room right now and he got to go everywhere in the stadium. All in all it was a fun trip, it would have been better if the boys had won but I guess you can't win them all. Enjoy the pics.

1 comments:

Sia said...

I'm glad to hear Michael had a great time. The stadium looks amazing-- Karl and I watched the game and I'm sure it would have been fun to have been there... especially since Karl's a Giant's fan and I believe they won. They won, right? ;)