CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Annalyse and Mariyahs Birthday's
















Ok so I am combining their birthdays being that they are the 3rd and 4th of March. I know someday very soon Annalyse isn't going to go for the birthday parties together but I got one more year out of it. Well since Mariyah is first I will start with her. My baby is seven, when did that happen I remember when I was pregnant with her I thought I was going to be pregnant or nursing forever and then all of the sudden she turned seven. I have to say I miss having babies but I love watching my children grow and hit all those milestones you wait for as a parent. Mariyah is the little bossy girl of the family but I guess when you are the youngest you have to be. She is so cute and fun. She is an athlete, girly girl and tomboy all rolled into one fiesty little girl. She is so beautiful and she definitely completes our family. She does really well in school and is the little social butterfly and she is always on the go. Between her and Austen I really don't get a moment of peace because if they are not on the go they are in my face asking when and where the can go or who can come over to play. Mariyah is always watching her older sister and follow everything they do which sometimes is not what I want but that also gives them a chance to really see the example they set. She is my sweet little angel girl. Ok so on the Annalyse she turned twelve this birthday and now I have four girls in young womens until Aarika leaves to college. Yikes what happened to the time. Annalyse is my little not girly girl. She likes to shop but she sure doesn't like girl drama so she has lots of guy friends. Kinda like her older sisters. She is in Junior high now and has learned really quick that she doesn't like the drama sometimes girls can have. For me as a mom I prefer it cause I was like that too I had two best friends that were girls and for the most part hung around with guys. Annalyse is still playing softball and just keeps getting better and better hopefully when she gets to high school she will get a scholarship for softball for college. Thats her plan anyway. She is so beautiful and such a good girl. She is quite the little entrepanuer too she does jobs for money all the time and has saved over three hundred dollars, thats pretty good for being twelve. And man if you owe her money she doesn't let you forget it and she is not a spender she like to save for bigger and better things. Annalyse does really well in all honors classes and is very easy going. We love our little lu lu and are glad she is part of our family.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Right now I am having vivid images of Mariyah standing over me in bed because of a bad dream!! Love her!!