CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

McKenzie's Birthday



Isn't she beautiful!


Wow my sweet little cute blondy girl is seventeen. Yikes I am officially old. Mckenzie is my little momma, she babysits for my clients, she babysits for me, cooks, cleans, is always there when I need her. I love her for that. She is such a good girl and is growing up into a beautiful young woman. She is a senior now and I can't believe it. She is doing really well in school and is the helping with the varsity football team being the water girl. Which she thought would be an easy job and is finding out that its not as easy as it looks. Not to mention coaches yelling Water Water Water. She is looking at some colleges and I just hope she stays somewhere close at least within a days driving distance would be fine with me. I am excited for her for her senior year but another part of me can't imagine her being away from home. Sometimes she is my right hand, I guess I will have to get used to it. She is the peacemaker in our family and has a very tender heart. She got her young womens medallion right before her birthday because she couldn't get her license until she did. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do as a parent sometimes. Oh ya she drives and I thought I would hate it but it actually comes in pretty handy at times. Do I still worry heck ya but she is a really good driver and safe. I love her so much and am so proud to be her momma. Love you Kenze

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I beg to differ on the safe driving comment...although I haven't driven with her recently, but I remember drviving with her in Jerad's go-cart and about having a heart attack!!