CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Valentines Day







So I am trying to go in order of the year since I haven't posted in a while so just bear with me. Well for Valentines day my honey took me to Mt. Charleston to stay in a cabin and we had sooo much fun. You know we live in the desert and the beautiful mountains are so close to us and I love going up there. We staying in a cabin and had dinner at the lodge and slept in late and had a really great time. I love being with my husband and spending time together. He is really good at surprising me with things like this and I love him for it. He always knows what I need and want. Thanks honey for loving me and putting up with my sometimes bratiness. I love you.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

You guys are cute. That is where we went when we got married. It's a cozy little get-a-way