CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Homecoming 09

Silly sisters.

I love this picture. SO Cute!

She has the best smile.


Beautiful girl and a cute dad too.








Mckenzie went to homecoming this past weekend and as usual it was a very busy day. Ball games, hair dos, pictures and more pictures. I love the pictures but the kids not so much but someday they will thank me for them. I know this next little blurb isnt about homecoming but I just have to share. I just want to say that I am so thankful for my trials because I look around me and see so many things that people are going through and it makes the things that I am going through just seem small. I know they are not small to me but it really puts things into perspective. I know we cant control everyones choices but if we have faith and trust in the Lord, he will take care of us and our needs. I am reminded all the time of the Lords will and time and not mine. I have to say that I really do love my life, its not perfect but thats ok. I just keep moving forward and sometimes its at a really slow pace but its progress. Thats what we all have to keep doing is just progress and move forward. Well anyway Kenze looked beautiful as usual and I love playing dress up with her. Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Trisha Bragg said...

Mckenzie is a beautiful girl!

Love you guys!

Vicki said...

Tiffany your girls are so lucky to have you as a Mom. There is a reason I got more boys than girls. I'm not going to know how to do their hair. Hopefully, they will be able to do it themselves. lol

Thanks for the uplifting comment on my blog. I've really been struggling with this whole thing. Especially since Travis and Haley are going through what they are. Sometimes I just feel like geez Heavenly Father take mine not theirs. I know I shouldn't verbalize that, but it's really hard.

Sia said...

Looks like you had a great time getting McKenzie ready for Homecoming--- she looked beautiful!!