CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Austen's 9th Birthday




Ok so I am updating the blog, yes I know I haven't updated it in FOREVER but hey I am now so thats what matters. Life has been happening so I am just going to go back to where I left off. My little son Austen turned nine in february and I can't believe it. He is sooo awesome, he is my sensitive, sweet, loving, honest, trustworthy, and just an all around good boy. He is playing baseball and not to brag or anything but the kid is really good. You know how some kids are just naturally atheletic and just excell and everything well thats Austen. Whatever he trys he just does it. He is going to take good care of his momma someday. LOL But really what is really awesome about him is his spirit he just has something about him that you can just feel when you are around him. I know I am bragging about my little son but hey thats what mommas do. The lord knew I needed him and he sent him to our family and I am sooo thankful for that. Anyway here are a few pics of him from his birthday.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Holy Posts!! I am proud of you for getting caught up. I love Austen, but this night brings back bad memories for me if you know what I mean. I am glad Dallan could come though!