CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sports, Sports, Sports

Her dad is telling her "get your elbows off your knees Mariyah. She played her first year of coach pitch and did great. Look out big sisters cause Hope is gonna make you look bad.


Keep your head down Annalyse. She got a triple on this hit.
My little professional baseball player. He played first base this last season and I think you might have seen some of his plays on ESPN highlights.


So I have to say one of my greatest joys as a parent is watching my children play sports. I absolutely love love love it. I love to see them grow and learn and succeed. I get a little too much into the games sometimes but thats just my personality. Michael tells me to be quiet quite often but when its my kids I can get pretty passionate about it. Anyway here are some photos of this past season.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I really hope you guys can make it on Saturday...I know it is far, but I hipe to see you there. Mariyah is way too cute.