CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michaels First High School Football Game

Getting to the sidelines.

Tackling.

Pointing at mom and dad. One of the best feelings in the world.


He only got six yards. But hey six yards is six yards and they scored off his interception.



Interception




This is a day my husband has been waiting for a very long time. I have to say I wasn't going to go to this game cause I had to take Mikeala to the orthodontist and I was in a really crappy mood but I went anyway and boy and I glad I did. Michael is playing second string this game and the third play he was in he got an interception and it was awesome. It brought tears to mine and Michaels eyes but shh dont tell him I said that. Mikey was soooo happy one of the head coaches is Mikealas teacher and the next day he said he had never seen a kid so happy. It was seriously awesome, I can't even explain it. Ok everyone the blog is up to date now for the most part. I may have missed a few things but I got the highlights. So have fun checking it all out.

1 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

How fun!!! What an awesome play! Yay Mikey!! :) You guys are such proud parents. :0) I love it. I can't wait for these days. :)