CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

DODGERS GAME

Like a little kid.

So excited for the game.

One of my favorite pictures.


Those are some Dodger fans.




Future Dodger player in the middle.



Well our family is pretty into sports as most of you know. Well while I was gone in June on my trip Michael took Aarika, Annalyse and Austen to a dodgers game in California and they had a blast. They even showed the kids on TV and on the screen at the game. All the kids were in awe at how big the stadium was and they had pretty good seats. I love when my kids get to spend quality time with their dad. Annalyse is so into baseball that she has text alerts that are sent to her phone of scores for the dodgers games. Yeah I know what can I say she is a fan. They had lots of fun and they can't wait to go to another one. Go Dodgers.

0 comments: