CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vacation 09

Cousins Cheyenne and Annalyse

Friends Sean and Nicole and Ryiah and Mckenzie

Gotta have a pic of the highest toilet in Arizona and Austen of course.


Grandpa and grandsons Joshua and Austen



Whole bunch of us.




Good friends.





















It was a little cold up there on the top of that mountain.








Michael's parents and siblings








Lots of grandkids but not all of them.











Kenzie and Ryiah











Yes Austen just jumped off of that cliff. Scary












Slide Rock












Oak Creek Canyon Lookout














My boys.















My girls
















Love of my Life!
















We went to Flagstaff Arizona again this summer and I have to safe that is one of my favorite places to be. I think it is partly because I love spending time together as a family and partly because I love the mountains and cool weather. We stayed in a cabin this summer and it was lots of fun. Michaels sisters and their families got to come and his parents and we had a really great time. Our friends Sean and Nicole came for a weekend and we just had a fun time. We always look forward to going there and miss it when we have to leave.

0 comments: