CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Day of School

The last elementary kiddos.The lone Jr. High girl.

The high schoolers.


The college student.



So since Aarika has gone away to college I made her take a picture of her first day of school outfit and then I took pics of the rest of the kids on their first day of school. Yeah I am almost caught all up on the ole blog. I love the milestones in my kids lives they are the things that make moms proud. They are all growing up so fast I feel like everytime I blink they just keep growing up and moving on to bigger things in their lives. I am so thankful for the many blessings that I have and the opportunity I have to be the mother of seven awesome kids. Thanks guys for making my life so wonderful and full of blessing after blessing.

1 comments:

CocoTheForce said...

you children are GORGEOUS! so blessed!