CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

ACCEPTED!

Acceptance Letter.



Well look out Southern Utah University Aarika got accepted. Yikes! She was so happy when so got the mail today and low and behold there was a letter addressed to her from SUU. She was a little scared to open it but did so very quickly and then said "Yes I got accepted to SUU." Then she called her dad and he was very happy for her. I am proud of her and her choices she has made and for her desire to go to college. Its going to be a shock for us all not to have her around everyday and I know I will miss her greatly but I am very happy for this time in her life I know it was a wonderful time for me when I was in college. Those were some of the most fun times of my life and I can't wait for her to experience those same things. She is so smart and she will be successful in whatever she does. She wants to be a teacher and I know she will be a great one, she has actually wanted to be a teacher from the time she was small. Congratulations Aarika we are proud of you.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO COLLEGE! You really could be sisters! You're family is stinkin' adorable!

Thank you for all your help and support you've given to me and Sean just through your comforting words! It's truly making a difference!

Nicole Cave said...

What is going on Tiffanie. I haven't talked to you for awhile!!

Elisa said...

What? Like it's hard. Even James got in!!
ha
ha

Nicole said...

Can you update this crap? Seriously! I'm tired of reading NOTHING NEW!

Michelle Campbell said...

Hey girl! How's your summer going!? I'm sure there are some sports pictures you could be posting... yes! :) Miss seeing ya around. Hope life is good for you!