CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homecoming






So this morning at 3:30 a.m. I hear this loud alarm going off and Michael and I were like what the heck is that. So of course I got out of bed and walk out into the kitchen and on the floor by the back door there is an alarm clock going off and a paper was underneath it. We have a doggy door and they put it through the doggy door. The paper said "Sorry to alarm you Aarika but Homecoming?" So I go wake up Aarika and give it to her. Well she goes to school this morning and all over the school there are signs that say "Aarika will you go to homecoming with me." In her second period class the teacher passes out papers and says do not turn them until I tell you to. So she tells them to turn them over and it says "Aarika will you go to homecoming with me." Then in third period on her desk is a tin of York peppermints with the Y gone and a D over it. The note says again "Aarika will you go to homecoming with me." Then in fourth period there is a box on her desk and a not on top that says "Pour the contents of this box over your head..... just do it." She dumps it out in her backpack, it is full of hershey kisses. The note in the bottom of the box says "Now that I've kissed you from head to toe will you go to Homecoming with me, Daniel." So cute right!!! I guess there are still guys out there that are creative. So now we are trying to think of a cute way to say yes. I will keep you posted.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I tried calling you back. My sis. Mary said she gave one guy a real little chicken...with a note that said "I may not be a duck, but this chick would love to go to homecoming with you!"
I think she sould buy him some nerdy glasses and a dorky outfit and just say, "Yes I go with dorks, but you'll have to play the part, and make him dress up in it for a day a school." I am so mean huh!? Hey if he really wants to go with her, he'll do anything!!