CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wisdom Teeth!!! OUCH!!




This past friday Aarika got her wisdom teeth out and now she has no wisdom. Ha! Ha! I still don't know why they call them wisdom teeth but regardless she got all four removed. She was hilarious afterwards I was laughing all the way home and now she looks like a puffer fish. He dad is endlessly teasing her and she laughs, we all laugh. I haven't been able to get a current picture because she catches me every time. You can just imagine her little face looking like the nutty professor. Enjoy the pics and feel free to tell her how lovely she looks.

1 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Poor girl! I videotaped the whole procedure on my sister. i still laugh watching it. It's so cool how your family can laugh a lot. I can imagine with 7 kids there is a lot of laughs at your house.