CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mom Questionnaire

So I got these questions off a friend of mines blog and thought I would have my kids answer them. Some were funny, some were sweet, some were not nice but all in all it made me feel like a great mom. I think sometimes as mothers we need to know these things and to hear them to let us know what we are doing isn't all for nothing. Thanks Vicki for the idea. Here goes its pretty long because you know I have a bazillion kids. Ok just seven.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Aarika-Remember who you are.
Mckenzie-Did you do your homework.
Mikeala- Remember who you are and what you stand for.
Michael- Do your job.
Annalyse- I love you.
Austen- Good Job.
Mariyah- Do you love me.

2. What makes mom happy?
Aarika- When her kids excel.
Mckenzie- When the house is clean.
Mikeala- When we do what she says.
Michael- Doing my job.
Annalyse- To do what your told.
Austen- When I do what I'm told.
Mariyah- When I do my homework.

3. What makes mom sad?
Aarika-When we dont do our best.
Mckenzie- When we are mean to each other.
Mikeala-When we don't listen to her.
Michael- Not doing my job.
Annalyse-When we don't do what she says.
Austen- When I am sick.
Mariyah-When we do things we are not supposed to do.

4.How does you mom make you laugh?
Aarika-She has funny remarks.
Mckenzie-She makes jokes.
Mikeala-When she says dorky stuff.
Michael-Me
Annalyse-When she says something funny.
Austen-When she tickles me.
Mariyah-When she tickles me.

5.What was you mom like as a child?
Aarika-Probably wild.
Mckenzie-Bossy like a mom.
Mikeala-I don't know.
Michael-Mean
Annalyse-My mom was a very good child.
Austen-I don't know I wasn't there.
Mariyah-Like me.

6. What is her favorite thing to do?
Aarika-Stuff with her kids.
Mckenzie-Being a doula.
Mikeala-Take care of babies.
Michael- Read
Annalyse- Going on vacation in Arizona.
Austen- Watch me play baseball.
Mariyah- Play with me.

7.What does your mom do when you're not around?
Aarika-Worry
Mckenzie- I don't know, clean house go to work.
Mikeala- Works, Cleans
Michael- Read
Annalyse- Go to work.
Austen- Clean the house.
Mariyah- Go to work, do laundry.

8.What is your mom really good at?
Aarika- Being a doula.
Mckenzie-Being a doula.
Mikeala- Cooking
Michael- Reading.
Annalyse- Being a doula.
Austen- Being a mom.
Mariyah-Helping babies.

9.What is your mom not very good at?
Aarika-Hmmmmmm Patience
Mckenzie-Patience
Mikeala-Patience
Michael-Football
Annalyse-Being messy.
Austen-I don't know she is good at everything.
Mariyah-Pulling out teeth.

10.What does you mom do for her job?
Aarika-Helps bring life into the world.
Mckenzie-Helps other women give birth.
Mikeala-She is a doula.
Michael-Doula
Annalyse-Doula
Austen- She's a doula.
Mariyah-Helps babies and mommies.

11.What is your moms favorite food?
Aarika-Fresh Salmon
Mckenzie-I don't know anything healthy.
Mikeala-Salmon
Michael-I don't know.
Annalyse-Salmon
Austen- Salmon
Mariyah-Fruit Salad

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
Aarika-All the stuff she can juggle at once.
Mckenzie-When she does her doula stuff cause I know she loves it.
Mikeala-Her becoming a doula.
Michael-Being my mom.
Annalyse-How much she loves me.
Austen- Her being the best mom.
Mariyah- When she does good things.

13.What do you and your mom do together?
Aarika- Go eat, shopping to get homecoming dress.
Mckenzie-Watch our shows together.
Mikeala-Go shopping.
Michael- Watch TV
Annalyse- Go to softball practices.
Austen-Go to the park.
Mariyah- We play.

14.How are you and your mom the same?
Aarika- We both like control.
Mckenzie-We look alike.
Mikeala- We both are good at cooking.
Michael- Both Cool.
Annalyse-I had blue eyes when I was a baby.
Austen- We both like reading.
Mariyah-We have the same color hair.

15. How are you and your mom different?
Aarika- We have different views on some subjects.
Mckenzie-Our outlooks on some things.
Mikeala-I have brown hair, she has blonde.
Michael-I am cooler.
Annalyse-All of my looks.
Austen- I skateboard and she doesn't.
Mariyah-I don't have front teeth.

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
Aarika-She tells me and shows me.
Mckenzie-Cause she says so.
Mikeala-She tells me and cares what I do.
Michael- She says it.
Annalyse- The way she treats me.
Austen- Everything she does.
Mariyah-She makes me laugh.

17. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Aarika-Her kids ball games.
Mckenzie- Flagstaff
Mikeala-Flagstaff
Michael-Arizona
Annalyse-Flagstaff Arizona
Austen-On vacation with her family.
Mariyah-To the park.

Ok I know that was long but I just had to share.

3 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

What a great insight into what kind of Mom you are. That's awesome. Some of those responses where pretty funny!

Vicki said...

I'm so glad you did this. What cuties and according to them you are a great Mom.

Nicole Cave said...

Are you impatient!!???? Do you like Salmon!!!???? Austen's comments were my favorite...he is intelligent; you can tell!!