CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

No Mom I'm not scared.

She had so much fun on that thing.

I love them soooooo much!!!!!! Even when they don't smile for the camera.






Mikeala always the clown of the family.




Well today was Halloween one of my favorite holidays. I love the fall even though today it didn't really feel like fall because it was 88 degrees outside, but I'm sure it will change soon. Today the kids didn't have any school so we got up and got ready for the day and they spent part of the day with their dear old mom. Dad had to work so they were stuck with me. I told my big kids if they wanted to do something with their friends tonight they had to hang out with me today. (Sometimes you have to make ulitmatums.) Anyway we went to lunch at Chili's with my gift card, I won second place in the chili cookoff last night at the elementary school. After that we went to the pumpkin patch, (not a real one but as close as we get). They have different rides and things for the kids, it was alot of fun. After that I dropped off the ones that were going with friends and then Austen and Mariyah hung out with me and Mikeala and I took them trick or treating. They had alot of fun, its still fun to go but a part of me wished all the kids were with me. But I guess that's what happens when you get old, or your kids get old. After we were done trick or treating I took Austen out to his aunt and uncles house to spend the night with his cousing Dallan, he was really excited to go. I love this time of year, I love the colors and the way it smells outside in the morning and even though life is busy I think people are happier. It just makes me wish it could last all year. Well I hope you all had a great Halloween, we all sure did.

1 comments:

Vicki said...

You have a beautiful family Tiffiny.

I too hate having the older ones off doing their own thing, but I guess they're going to grow up someday.