CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mckenzie Homecoming

Ok so it was five thirty in the morning shes a little sleepy.


Sunday morning I got a call at 5:00 a.m. for a client that was is labor so I got up got ready and was walking out the front door, I opened the door and there was a sign on the door and then another one in the yard with a bag of candy. Mckenzie got asked to homecoming, yes not even a week before but have no fear we found a dress today. So now both my daughters are going and I have both Aarika and Mckenzie to get ready on Saturday and one of Aarika's friends. Annalyse has double headers that day also and my brother is getting married. Calgon take me away. I will be glad when this weekend is over, I am looking forward to it, its just stressful but I will make sure and enjoy it. These are the things I love as a mom getting my girls ready and all dressed up for homecoming. Its exciting, sure does make me feel old though. It just seems like they were two and three yesterday. Time sure does go by fast.

1 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Girl, you have got to be the coolest, busiest mom ever! I hope you survive the weekend and that everything goes well! So cool that both your girls are going. So fun to play dress up. I can't wait til Emma's there (or can I?) haha. Hope your delivery went well too. I heard a little about it at the PTO meeting Monday morning. Good thing you are good at what you do. :)