CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cousins!


Beautiful Girls Look Out Daddy's!!!!
I love this picture because it sure captures Halle' personality. She is so funny. They were playing in Austen's room and I didn't knock on the door and she said to me "you need to knock." I said ok. Such cuties.

I am so thankful that my kids live in the same town as almost all of their cousins. I love that my kids have lots of cousins to hang out with and make memories with. It's so fun to watch all the stages of their lives and be a part of it. Last friday night Aaron and Jenn brought Mallory and Halle over while they went to dinner and I took pictures of the kids and they are so cute. I always tell my kids that if you never have any friends you always have your siblings and your cousins. It makes me count my blessings that all my siblings live fairly close and our kids can play together and have good strong relationships with each other. Well here are some of the pictures.

0 comments: