CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Eric and Melinda's Christmas Party
















So I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks so I guess I will catch up. We had a family party at my brother Eric's house on the twentieth of December and it was so much fun. Melinda and Eric worked really hard and put alot of time into it. Each family made Gingerbread houses and in true Cowboy Fan fashion my kids made a football field with football players and it was all cowboys (yes I know they didn't make the playoffs but we are still fans). Then we ate pizza and Santa came, the kids loved that. Then the adults played a game while the kids watched a movie and played games. Its always fun to spend time with family and for cousins to get to see each other. I love having a big family. Thanks Eric and Melinda it was lots of fun.

0 comments: