CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning













































I love Christmas, I love the decorations, the tree especially. This year we got a beautiful tree and we didn't even know what it looked like. I was all bound up in twine and Michael had gone to get a tree three different times. We usually go together as a family but the girls were gone on their cruise and we waited for them, then it rained and I just told Michael to go get one. Well as I said he tried three times and finally I just said I don't care what it looks like I just want a tree. Well Austen was with him and he was touching the trees and he said "Dad this is the one" so they bought it (for twenty bucks) and brought it home. Michael took off the twine and stood it up and it was perfect. It made the house smell so good. I love Christmas trees especially real ones.We got a great surprise Christmas Eve my sister Elisa and her husband James drove down and I was so happy I cried. They weren't going to come down so close to the baby being born but they did anyway and I was so happy they did. All the kids made out of like bandits but hopefully they stop and realize whats important about Christmas, I know its hard when you're a kid to stop and think about why we are getting presents but I sure hope they do. I know I have already said this in the previous post but I am so thankful for the Savior and his love for me. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Those kids are getting too big. You guys had a nice Christmas tree, and it looks like everyone got something that they wanted.