CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

Gabriel James Redhouse 7lbs. 10 oz. 21 in.










He is so beautiful and perfect.




Well what did you all do for New Years I bet mine was better. I got to be with my sister when she had my nephew. My mom and I left on Tuesday the 30th and she was in labor until New Years Eve when she finally had him at 11:04. It was a long hard labor that ended with a C-Section but I will let her tell everyone the story. But I want her to know she was AWESOME!!! I missed spending it with my husband and my kids but see my nephew come into this world was amazing. Everyone at the hospital kept asking are you trying for a New Years baby and we just kept saying heck no they want the tax deduction. Gabe was the thousandth baby born at that hospital this year so he did get that acolade. Here are a couple of pics of the handsome little guy. Thanks Sis for letting me be a part of this wonderful time in your life.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I am so glad she is not in labor anymore...he is cute.