CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

Isn't that beautiful. Oh the things the Lord has made. I am truly amazed.



Snow Ball Fight. I think the coat might work better if it was on.


Jabba the Hut Snowman.



This was the beginning of the snow.




Today it started snowing at 12:30 this afternoon and it hasn't stopped. It is amazing, I have lived here my whole life and have never seen snow like this. I love it, my kids have been playing in it for hours. I love to see everything cover in white it just makes everything beautiful. It makes everyone happy too nobody was arguing all the kids were just happy and having fun. I love the snow. I love hot chocolate and marshmallows and cozying up in blankets.

1 comments:

Vicki said...

That is crazy!! I live in Alaska and we haven't had that much snow yet. It snowed 2 days ago, but it barely snowed and it didn't stick. That was our first and only snow fall this winter. We're still waiting for the snow up here.