CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve
















Every year on Christmas Eve we have a family get together with my dad's side of the family. We have been doing this since I was born. We have always had it at my Grandparents house but about the last twelve years it has been other places. Well this year we had it at my grandmas house, my Aunt just bought it and I was so glad we had it there. Its just felt like coming home, when we drove up in front of the house I had tears in my eyes because I have so many great memories in this house. I loved being there with my family, with my grandparents both gone it really makes me feel close to them. I love celebrating Christmas with family it really makes Christmas what it is supposed to be. I am so thankful for my Savior and his sacrifice for me, that I can be with my family forever, what greater knowledge can one ask for. I hope everyone had a great Christmas I sure did.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Nice shirt Richard...I am glad to be an American!