CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mikeala Soccer

A couple of her battle scars.

I had to snap pictures quick because she wouldn't let me take pictures.

Mikeala had soccer tryouts for the high school today. Tryouts started on saturday and finished today and she made the JV team. She was so excited, she has worked hard in intramurals and it paid off. I am so glad she made the team she loves to play soccer and I love watching her. She was so worried before tryouts but I told her to do her best and don't worry about it. I have to say about all my kids they are all pretty athletic thanks to their dad and they all always give 110% when they practice and play. Dad always says "Go big of go home." I picked her up from tryouts and she was beat up, she had road rash on both elbows and knees and her hips. She was playing Goalie and dove alot.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Tell her she is awesome...I would never want to play goalie...she will have to take Dallan out and teach him a thing or two! He usually plays at least one half every game at goalie!!