CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brandy's Wedding
















So I am doing a few post tonight because I was waiting on pictures from my sisters wedding. If you are wondering why I had to wait well I asked Mckenzie when we left to St. George to bring my camera and not to forget the battery. Well yes you guessed it she forgot the battery, so anyway we used my Dad's camera and I got the pictures yesterday. November 8th we went to St. George for my sister Brandy's wedding. The day started out a little hecktic but it was fun. I took the kids to the St.George temple before and took a few pictures (with Nicole's camera) and we hung out at the temple for a little while. That temple is still my favorite, I have really great memories of going their as a youth. Then after that we went to eat at the Chuck A Rama, its a buffet and the kids love going there the food is pretty good and they have homemade rolls. Yummmy! After that we went to where Brandy was having her wedding, it was alot of fun and its always nice to spend time with family. I am so happy for my sister she has waited a long time for that day, I wish her all the best. Here are a few pics.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

This time of year feels like a whirlwind! It feels like forever ago that we were up there...no wonder the kids grow up so fast!