CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jerad's Farewell







Future Missionaries!
















































Today was my little brother Jerad's mission farewell. He got called to the Detroit Michigan mission, he reports the the MTC on Dec. 10th 2008. I am so happy for Jerad and his decision to serve the Lord for two years. I can't believe he is already nineteen, man I am old. I close my eyes and see him still as the cute little red headed monster (thats one of the names we used to call him). I am so proud of him and his example he is setting for his nephews and nieces. He has alot of them that look up to him. I am so blessed to have the family that I do, its not perfect but we all truly love each other. His farewell was this morning at 9 a.m. in Logandale and in true Gonzales fashion we were late, but hey we weren't the only ones. Jerad did such a good job in his talk he is going to be a great missionary. He has alot of older brothers that set a great example for him, and parents that taught him the gospel. I love you Jerad and I will miss you but I know that these next two years will be the best two years of your life. After his farewell we all went to Dad and Lorraine's and ate lots of food, of course. And you know the cowboys game was on so all of the boys and my kids were plastered to the TV. I love just sitting and watching all the kids being mischievious, they all have so much fun together. Family is a great blessing.

2 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Yep you are right, we are definately not perfect, but everyone loves eachother! I stole some of your pictures for my blog. Check it out and tell me what you think...I had a bunch of catching up to do.

Sia said...

You may have been late-- but atleast you didn't get a ticket!! Great pictures from the farewell, and Thanksgiving too. I'll add you to my blog as soon as I have the time to figure out how to do that!