CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Thanksgiving Nov. 21st 08
















Saturday we had our family Thanksgiving, we have my dad's side of the family on the saturday before so everyone can make it. We always have it at one of the chapels because our family is so big and it just keeps getting bigger. I love this time of year, we have lots of reasons to get together as a family. Everytime our family is together it just makes me so happy, I really love my family and being around them. We don't get to be together all that often, life happens and everyone is raising families of their own. So when we do get together I cherish that time, I think that is one of the biggest reasons I love this time of year. Well I want to say I think Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday I think it prepares us for the Christmas season and hopefully making us all stop and really recognize the things we are blessed with on a daily basis. I am so thankful first for my Savior and his restored gospel I really don't know where I would be without it. I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who placed us in families. That leads me to my family, extended and immediate. I cannot say enough how thankful I am for them I am truly blessed. I am so thankful for an eternal marriage and family. I am thankful for this free country that I live in and for the military who help to keep us free. I really could go on and on about the things I am thankful for but I will stop. I will just say to all that read this blog, cherish the things you are thankful for. Stop and recognize the things you are thankful for and let those you love know how much you love them.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

My goal for the new year...to come to this next year!!:) Hey this is just a thought, but what if we put together a talent show for the kids!?