CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Gabriel Visit










Well I am a little behind in my posts so I am catching up today. A couple of weeks ago on a thursday Jan. 22nd to be precise I took Aarika up to SUU in Cedar City to apply for college and look around at the campus. It was alot of fun and sad at the same time, I just can't believe she is going away to college this year. It makes me feel old. Well anyway we stayed with my sister and brother in law and I got to spend some time with my new nephew Gabriel. He is sooo cute, I just wish he wasn't so far away. But hey if Aarika gets accepted then all the more reason for me to visit. We had alot of fun and my sister is such a great mom, not the paranoid type and she is doing such a good job. Gabe is definitely teaching her patience but I guess every new mom learns that really fast. He is soo darn cute I know I already said that but I just love him to pieces and I can't wait for him to come visit. Well here are some pictures. I know you will all agree when I say how cute he is.

1 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

That is a cute baby! I'm so happy for your sister. I love her! I love the name they chose for him too. So so perfect.