CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!





This past monday night was Monday night football and the Cowboys played and like the true fans we are we were all decked out and ready. Dinner was ready by four-thirty and I made some snacks for during the game. Homework was done and everyone had their jerseys on. Lots of fun and yelling and stress. I hate games like that one, I must have said ten times that I wasn't watching anymore. Michael just laughs at me cause I would rather have the games that are blowouts. Less stressful right. Its fun to watch even my little kids enjoy watching the games with their dad and the rest of us. The three oldest that are in high school wore their jerseys to school on Monday and Austen and Mariyah wore them the next day. Little Michael and Annalyse can't because they have standard student attire. But being the fan my son in he has cowboys tennis shoes and wears them everyday. Aarika's best friend Kelly is an Eagles fan so needless to say he was a little out number but he still had fun seeing how the Gonzales' Family represents.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

How fun! That's really what families are all about. What a great way to create family memories as well as bounding together. BTW your family picture on your blog is one of the cutest I've seen.

Nicole Cave said...

Is Aarika's friend a "boyfriend?" We don't have cable so we didn't watch the game, but I heard all about it...crazy!! At least they won!!