CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Softball






Well one of the days that Michael was waiting for finally got here. Tonight we were sitting down eating dinner and my cousin Adam called and asked if Michael wanted to play softball tonight and they needed some girls to play also because it was a Co-ed team. So Michael and Aarika played together, I remember him saying when she was little he couldn't wait til they could play in a game together. It was alot of fun we all went to watch them. Michael played third base and Aarika played second and shortstop. It was so fun to watch them out on the field together. I guess having your kids grow up is sometimes fun. While we were at the fields Austen caught two frogs and that kept the little kids busy for a while. My little son the next crocodile hunter.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Hey I saw your blog on someone elses, hope you dont mind.
I love softball, and that is so cool to see the daddy daughter team. Such a cute family!